- ✪ Bring Back That Youthful Glow: Considered as a gentle tonic meant to nourish the body inside and out to promote glowing skin and well-being, this traditional Hong Kong style dessert soup mix is based on ancient, effective recipes that have been served to families for thousands of years. Serve hot as a soup or cold over ice as a healthy, metropolitan Asian beverage. The perfect refreshing feeling on a warm day.
- ✪ Boost Your Energy Naturally: According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qi imbalance and blood deficiency leads to fatigue and loss of motivation, which is especially common post-partum. Modern science has indeed discovered powerful antioxidants and bioflavonoids are essential to proper bodily function. Our carefully selected blend of nourishing dried fruits and veggies are tailored to restore this balance, promoting healthy skin glow and a balanced sense of self.
- ✪ Versatile, Nutrient Dense Meals: Vegan friendly, gluten free and non-GMO; this delicious soup mix is a great source of iron, protein, vitamins and trace minerals. Whether stir-fried, steamed or baked with chicken you’ll be sure to love the delicate flavors and rich aromas with just a hint of sweetness.
- ✪ Broaden Your Tastes: This soup has a wonderful myriad of textures and flavors to enthrall you with every mouthful – the sweet, juicy flesh of longan fruit, the springy crunch of mildly sweet snow fungus, the delicate flesh of red dates, the soft, silk-like petals of lily bulbs, and the nutty flavor of the crunchy lotus needs.
- ✪ 100% NATURAL – SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Imported from EOS/NOP/USDA Organic and Kosher certified manufacturers. Packed in USA. If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will provide you with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Oriental Natural Healing Cuisine
Bring the taste and textures of traditional East Asian cuisine into your kitchen! Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an intricate and complex medical system developed in ancient China over 3,000 years ago. Practitioners undergo many years of formal and informal education to perfect the craft. Over the millennia, these healing arts have found their way into the unique traditions of Japanese and Korean medicine as well. Our Beauty Cocktail is derived from one of these time honored recipes, and the carefully selected, premium ingredients have been tailored to promote beauty via improving skin and muscle tone, soothing aches and pains, balancing your bodily energy and promoting wakeful days and restful nights.
Energy boost and nourishment
In Asian herbalism, red dates and longan are medicinal dried fruits in China and South Korea. Red dates help strengthen the spleen and stomach, replenish Qi, nourish and increase blood, and calm an overactive mind. Longan is a Qi and blood tonic and is believed to promote relaxation, relieve insomnia, forgetfulness and anxiety.
✅ Lily bulbs: The restorative properties of lily bulbs are often used, among other things, to promote restful sleep, overcome restlessness and irritability.
✅ Snow fungus: one of the most popular edible mushrooms in China. It’s used to soothe the throat, improve heart and nervous system, and skin tone via increased collagen synthesis. Translucent appearance and crunchy texture.
✅ Lotus Seeds: Rich in protein, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
✅ Red dates: Rich in protein and iron. Great for digestion and detoxification. Popular dish like Korean ginseng chicken soup Samgyetang.
What’s more, it’s delicious! Served hot or cold, this mildly sweet delicacy is gentle enough to be enjoyed regularly. Eat your way to a youthful glow!