- ✪ This premium matcha powder is ground in Yunnan province in China from the finest green tea leaves, and blended with the superfood duo of Goji berries and red dates. Matcha contains EGCg, a unique class of antioxidants not found in other foods making our tea with companion fruits unparalleled for health, vitality and fitness.
- ✪ Supercharge Your Day: Aside from its metabolism boosting properties, Matcha features very high levels of catechins, the most potent and beneficial antioxidants, as well as polyphenols. Vibrant and green, matcha powder also delivers a high amount of L-Theanine, an amino acid that helps provide clearheaded energy and improved mood.
- ✪ Easy & Convenient: You don’t have to wait for tea time to enjoy this delicious berry blend! Add some to a smoothie for a refreshingly healthy snack, bake it into some cookies or mix it with the matcha to make it into a green tea latte, the possibilities are limited only by your tastebuds.
- ✪ Delicious Flavor: By brewing together with the red dates and Goji berries, our Matcha won’t taste bitter and acidic like many other varieties. Whether brewed as a tea or blended with yogurt, it’s is sure to please your palette.
- ✪ 100% NATURAL – SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Imported from EOS/NOP/USDA Organic and Kosher certified manufacturers. Packed in USA. If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will provide you with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
THE MYSTICAL CENTURIES OLD TEA TREES OF YUNNAN:
Matcha powder was originated in China during the ancient Song Dynasty (960–1279 AD). Eventually around the year 1191 AD, Chinese methods of preparing powdered tea were brought to Japan. For centuries, monks ground tea leaves into powder to aid in relaxation and focus during meditation. We harvest our premium tea leaves at their original ancestral source - the famous Puerh tea producing Yunnan province in China. Our matcha green tea powder is comes with a packet of the oriental superfoods Goji berries and red dates to produce an antioxidant rich tea or snack that delivers potent energy and clarity without the jitters of coffee, all the while bringing a powerful antioxidant punch to help your body keep fit and stay healthy.
Traditional Chinese Healing Herbs:
✅ Red dates, also known as jujubes, are known throughout China as a “cure-all fruit” and have more vitamin C than oranges and apples. They also contain considerable amounts of vitamin A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium and are known for enriching and replenishing the blood (great for surgical recovery, postpartum nutrition, or for after a woman's menstrual cycle).
✅ Goji berries are low in calories, fat-free, and are rich in nutrients and polyphenols to help you fight disease, stay fit and experience improved digestion. An amazing source of real vitamins, dried goji berry benefits also offer a good dose of fiber and of course, a wealth of antioxidants.
✅ Together with Matcha green tea, these super foods are one of the most synergistic and ancient combinations for promoting digestive, liver and kidney health, balancing mood and spirit, increasing strength and cleansing the blood. This combination has been known for ages in China, and now you can experience the benefits without leaving home.